Beechwood 10 Boone County 7

Spartan79

I heard BW threw Colosimo, Johnson and Knauf got the win. I do not think any of those three started. Murphy took the loss for Boone. I was told the ace for Boone started. I do not know who there ace is. He took a line drive off the foot and left the game. Best wishes to him. Hope all is OK.

Centerfielder Brad Leeke hit his first homerun of his varsity career on to the school in left. He was 2-4, HR, 2B, and I think 3 or 4 RBI. Colosimo- 2-4 2 RBI, Bertke 2-5 3 RBI

BC- Wendlen 2-5, Teegarden 3-3, Cotton 2-4 ( Stats courtesy of the enquirer)

This is all I have

I heard BW threw Colosimo, Johnson and Knauf got the win. I do not think any of those three started. Murphy took the loss for Boone. I was told the ace for Boone started. I do not know who there ace is. He took a line drive off the foot and left the game. Best wishes to him. Hope all is OK.

Centerfielder Brad Leeke hit his first homerun of his varsity career on to the school in left. He was 2-4, HR, 2B, and I think 3 or 4 RBI. Colosimo- 2-4 2 RBI, Bertke 2-5 3 RBI

BC- Wendlen 2-5, Teegarden 3-3, Cotton 2-4 ( Stats courtesy of the enquirer)

This is all I have

Thanks for clearing that up Coachg. I saw in the Enquirer where it had "Bradley" hitting a HR for Beechwood and could not think who that might be. Now I know they meant Brad Leeke. Congrats to Brad! It is great seeing him on the field and having a good season.

Hopefully the Boone pitcher is ok. Can a Boone fan get us a report on who it was and how he is doing?

Thanks for clearing that up Coachg. I saw in the Enquirer where it had "Bradley" hitting a HR for Beechwood and could not think who that might be. Now I know they meant Brad Leeke. Congrats to Brad! It is great seeing him on the field and having a good season.

Hopefully the Boone pitcher is ok. Can a Boone fan get us a report on who it was and how he is doing?

Believe the ace for Boone would be Deno. Very tough loss for Boone if he should be seriously injured. He's a nice pitcher.