Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would this Duke team be the least talented team to win a Championship since 1990?

Featured Replies

I'm not saying they weren't a talented team... But I watched basketball for a years and then I stopped and then I started back... And in the time that I watched, they were the least talented.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duke's talent level is getting a bit of a bad rap. They have some excellent college level talent that may not appear to translate to NBA stars, but I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 or more players on Duke's roster play in the NBA. How many McDonald's All-Americans do they have?

 

5 or 6 I believe.

 

Scheyer, Smith, Singler, Thomas, Mason Plumlee, and Ryan Kelly.

 

Andre Dawkins would have been this year if he didn't come a year early.

 

That's 7 of the top 9. Zoubek and Miles Plumlee being the only ones who weren't.

5 or 6 I believe.

 

Scheyer, Smith, Singler, Thomas, Mason Plumlee, and Ryan Kelly.

 

Andre Dawkins would have been this year if he didn't come a year early.

 

That's 7 of the top 9. Zoubek and Miles Plumlee being the only ones who weren't.

Were not Taylor King and Elliot Williams also McDonald's All Americans? I know they are not on the team now.

Were not Taylor King and Elliot Williams also McDonald's All Americans?

 

Yep. And Boateng. And maybe Boykin, but can't remember about that one.

Yep. And Boateng. And maybe Boykin, but can't remember about that one.

 

Was not:lol:. I loved the way the guy played though..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.