Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis - With Current #1 in 2010 Recruiting Class

Featured Replies

He's a Kentucky native...

 

I'm not sure but UK doesn't have a long tradition of hiring UK natives like say UNC does. (Doherty, Williams come to mind)

 

Rupp of course was a Kansas man. Hall was from KY, Cynthiana & played one season of varsity at UK in '49. But Sutton was an Oklahoma A&M guy. Pitino a Yankee. Tubby a Maryland native who coached at UK for 2 seasons as an Assistant. BG was a Texan. Now Cal is from the Alleganies but not KY or UK.

 

So why would we automatically drift to UK alums again? :idunno:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure but UK doesn't have a long tradition of hiring UK natives like say UNC does. (Doherty, Williams come to mind)

 

Rupp of course was a Kansas man. Hall was from KY, Cynthiana & played one season of varsity at UK in '49. But Sutton was an Oklahoma A&M guy. Pitino a Yankee. Tubby a Maryland native who coached at UK for 2 seasons as an Assistant. BG was a Texan. Now Cal is from the Alleganies but not KY or UK.

 

So why would we automatically drift to UK alums again? :idunno:

 

I'm saying I think they'll want a KY guy if there's a qualified one out there. By the time Cal is done, Horn, Ford, and Pelphrey should all fit that mold.

I'm saying I think they'll want a KY guy if there's a qualified one out there. By the time Cal is done, Horn, Ford, and Pelphrey should all fit that mold.

 

:thumb:

 

I just disagree unless one of them has set the world on fire.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.