March 22, 201016 yr I find it interesting that people can't just brag on the kids from their area or state playing in the tourney, ... they have to get their digs in or state why this one is better than that one, this one will play in the NBA, etc. IMHO, that is just sad. I am happy for all these KY kids getting to play in the big dance. What a thrill and what memories they will have to share with their kids.
March 22, 201016 yr Cam Thoroughman is playing for West Virginia, he finished his high school career in Ohio, but he is from Kentucky. He played middle school in the Greenup system and played his freshman year at Raceland.
March 22, 201016 yr I find it interesting that people can't just brag on the kids from their area or state playing in the tourney, ... they have to get their digs in or state why this one is better than that one, this one will play in the NBA, etc. IMHO, that is just sad. I am happy for all these KY kids getting to play in the big dance. What a thrill and what memories they will have to share with their kids. :confused: We're not allowed to discuss which college basketball players are better than others, or which have better NBA futures? Interesting...for a second there I thought we were on a discussion board....:idunno:
March 22, 201016 yr :confused: We're not allowed to discuss which college basketball players are better than others, or which have better NBA futures? Interesting...for a second there I thought we were on a discussion board....:idunno: I can't stop anyone from saying whatever they want. I gave my opinion on what I thought about turning a congratulations thread into a 'this one's better than that one' thread. I just find it sad that we can't just congratulate a kid or group of kids, ... but I seeing that more and more, this is not possible without a thread becoming something I don't think it was intended to be. I guess I am wrong and misunderstood what this thread was about from Mcpapa's comments when he started the thread. My bad. :isurrender: Here's a chance to spotlight others; feel free to brag on your high school's players that are going to get some face time in late March
March 22, 201016 yr :confused: We're not allowed to discuss which college basketball players are better than others, or which have better NBA futures? Interesting...for a second there I thought we were on a discussion board....:idunno: That's a whole 'nother topic though. Probably worth discussing, but appropriate for it's own thread, instead of a discussion of players simply being in the Big Dance. Maybe you'd like to start another thread? :thumb:
March 22, 201016 yr That's a whole 'nother topic though. Probably worth discussing, but appropriate for it's own thread, instead of a discussion of players simply being in the Big Dance. Maybe you'd like to start another thread? :thumb: No reason for me to start a thread about something I didn't bring up. I responded to a statement made by another poster.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.