Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/UConn Updates

Featured Replies

UL has decided they aren't playing defense or rebounding today. Huskies up 12.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Kuric hits his 2nd three of the day. No reason he shouldn't be playing more.

I love basketball on CBS. I'm glad you posted this, 2, because I was watching the NBA. Suns / Spurs.

  • Author
I love basketball on CBS. I'm glad you posted this, 2, because I was watching the NBA. Suns / Spurs.

 

CBS is by far my favorite network to watch CBB. :thumb:

 

Siva is playing very well early.

Nice move by Samuels but he just turned around & threw it up. I think he's going to have a lot of the same problems as Patterson on the next level.

 

UL on a 7-0 run.

  • Author
Nice move by Samuels but he just turned around & threw it up. I think he's going to have a lot of the same problems as Patterson on the next level.

 

UL on a 7-0 run.

 

When Mardo is strong at the rim, he's a completely different player. Very frustrating to watch.

  • Author

Really Samardo? :ohbrother:

Swopshire reminds me of Perry Stevenson. I can see why you hate him, Deuce. :lol:

  • Author

NOBODY is going to the glass for Louisville.

UCONN has had some monster dunks. That one by Dyson on the breakaway was pretty impressive. He really threw it down hard.

  • Author
Swopshire reminds me of Perry Stevenson. I can see why you hate him, Deuce. :lol:

 

You have no idea man... :lol:

You have no idea man... :lol:

 

At least he can catch.

  • Author

I want to hear "ONIONS!!" before the day is over. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.