February 28, 201016 yr Author Time is running out this season for Jerry Smith to make an appearance... Today would be a good day.
February 28, 201016 yr Time is running out this season for Jerry Smith to make an appearance... Today would be a good day. Hmmmm, I figured he would've had to appear in court shortly after his arrest, but you're right, he better show up or else....
February 28, 201016 yr Author Hmmmm, I figured he would've had to appear in court shortly after his arrest. :laugh: :laugh: :notworthy:
February 28, 201016 yr Nice finish by Smith (he must've been following this thread on his iPhone), but I'm not really sure where the foul was. Louisville needs to keep it close 'till the half. UCONN is getting a lot of good looks...
February 28, 201016 yr Author Jennings with three fouls. Why is he even in the game at this point with two?
February 28, 201016 yr Author Time is running out this season for Jerry Smith to make an appearance... Today would be a good day. :sssh:
February 28, 201016 yr Author :lol: Kuric 3-3 for 9 points in the first half. I'll take it, only down 5 at the half.
February 28, 201016 yr Wow, big shot at the end. From the 10 or so minutes I watched, Louisville is lucky to be down 5. They need to get after it on the glass.
February 28, 201016 yr Author Wow, big shot at the end. From the 10 or so minutes I watched, Louisville is lucky to be down 5. They need to get after it on the glass. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.