13th region boys draw

Wednesday 6:30: Corbin vs Bell County - 8:00: Clay County vs Barbouville

Thursday - 6:30: Knox Central vs South Laurel - 8:00: Harlan County vs North Laurel

semi-finals Saturday at 3 PM & 4:30 -- Finals at 7:30 PM

Does this mean the semis & finals are both on Saturday or are the finals on Monday @ 7:30?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday - 6:30: Knox Central vs South Laurel - 8:00: Harlan County vs North Laurel

Does this mean the semis & finals are both on Saturday or are the finals on Monday @ 7:30?

Good draw for South.

Good draw for South.

Not a good draw for South Laurel as you think. If you are from this area you'll know and even coach Wright said it wasn't.

Knox Central is a different team than the Cardinals have played and won during their two meetings.

Tobi Merida (Central's 6-9 center) and Johnathon Barger (who is a top-notch guard) didn't play in the last game and I believe Barger didn't play in the first meeting, so to say South got a good draw is a bit premature — yes, they didn't have Clay in their bracket, but to have Knox Central in the first round, which is a toss up and then your rival or an improved Harlan County doesn't make it a good draw.:thumb:

The boys semis are on Saturday at 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. The girls title game is at 7:30 p.m. Saturday and the boys is on Monday, at 7:30 p.m.

Well, just ask South if they'd rather be in the top bracket or the bottom and I guarantee they'd say the bottom.:sssh:

I did ask South Laurel that question & didn't you see what I said in my first post?:ohbrother::laugh::ylsuper:

Now I know you are confused. There is no way possible Corbin and South could have drawn in the same bracket ... so drawing Corbin was never a concern. Those two teams are in the same district - they have to be in opposite brackets. I thought every high school basketball fan knows that? :laugh::sssh::lol::ohbrother:

Not a good draw for South Laurel as you think. If you are from this area you'll know and even coach Wright said it wasn't.

Knox Central is a different team than the Cardinals have played and won during their two meetings.

Tobi Merida (Central's 6-9 center) and Johnathon Barger (who is a top-notch guard) didn't play in the last game and I believe Barger didn't play in the first meeting, so to say South got a good draw is a bit premature — yes, they didn't have Clay in their bracket, but to have Knox Central in the first round, which is a toss up and then your rival or an improved Harlan County doesn't make it a good draw.:thumb:

Oh well then! If you and Wright say it's not a good draw then it must be true. How anyone would dare to disagree is beyond me.:rolleyes::puke:

Oh well then! If you and Wright say it's not a good draw then it must be true. How anyone would dare to disagree is beyond me.:rolleyes::puke:

I agree. :thumb: :lol:

Best possible draw for South (don't let anybody fool you)...I see them in the finals again. Clay will finally win a first round game. Corbin - South championship again...IMHO.

I agree with ya, Clay will finally end a three year drought in the region.