Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th versus 9th Region refs

Featured Replies

I assume we are switching again for Regional play......is there a difference and do you like the concept of the switch?

Does anyone have info on which region will be officiating the 8th?

Does anyone have info on which region will be officiating the 8th?

 

6th

  • Author

My perception of the 16th guys is they are more prone to call the touch fouls. 9th has really allowed the girls to play this year and I hope that continues in the Regionals.

My perception of the 16th guys is they are more prone to call the touch fouls. 9th has really allowed the girls to play this year and I hope that continues in the Regionals.

 

I agree.

 

I think they will have a impact on the NCC/Ryle game the most because of the ball pressure both teams like to employ. I feel that the greater impact will be felt by Ryle.

Does anyone have info on which region will be officiating the 8th?

 

The 8th and 12th are switching this year.

The 8th and 12th are switching this year.

 

From what I was told the 8th are going to the 12th and the 6th are going to the 8th.

My perception of the 16th guys is they are more prone to call the touch fouls. 9th has really allowed the girls to play this year and I hope that continues in the Regionals.

 

I absolutely agree...and all we have discussed the past few years is "the 9th officials are too ticky-tack and it hurts our teams when we go to Diddle...where they let it get physical"...we got what we asked for :)

From what I was told the 8th are going to the 12th and the 6th are going to the 8th.

 

Not true straight up switch between the 8th and 12th.

I agree.

 

I think they will have a impact on the NCC/Ryle game the most because of the ball pressure both teams like to employ. I feel that the greater impact will be felt by Ryle.

Agreed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.