Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart / Scott updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 94
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scott basket ended an 18-0 Mustang run.

  • Author
The Scott basket ended an 18-0 Mustang run.

You are doing great as the color commentator.:thumb: We make a great team.

Is it just me, or is this a high-scoring affair for these two squads? Both teams are on pace to score in the 60s.

  • Author
Is it just me, or is this a high-scoring affair for these two squads? Both teams are on pace to score in the 60s.

 

Must higher than I think BB wants it. But to answer your question, yes. There for awhile I couldn't type as fast as they were scoring.:D

All right - they just announced the annual Nathan Souter memorial golf tournament, coming up on August 14. And I like playing at Hickory Sticks. If anyone would like to sponsor a 16-handicapper, I just may be available.

Scott likes to make the game fast paced but Brossart tends to want to slow it down. They are best when its up and down game...

Must higher than I think BB wants it. But to answer your question, yes. There for awhile I couldn't type as fast as they were scoring.:D

 

 

Has to be better than my 35 words per minute. I never had a lesson, so I have to watch the keys.

 

Brossart happy to be up with Reiger held to 2.

  • Author

Scores at the half;

 

Sorry if I misspell names;

 

Scott:

 

Smith 5

Jones 9

Jake 7

Hays 5

OConnor 4

 

 

 

 

BB:

 

Rigger 2

Armstrong 10

Morscher 3

Saunders 6

Farto 7

Norton 4

You are doing great as the color commentator.:thumb: We make a great team.

 

Sounds like a winner. If you can track the scores, I'll try to add an occasional editorial comment. I apologize to the BB crew if I plagiarize.

GS - did you hear that shout out?!

  • Author
Sounds like a winner. If you can track the scores, I'll try to add an occasional editorial comment. I apologize to the BB crew if I plaigarize.

 

Sounds like great team work to me. :thumb:

  • Author
GS - did you hear that shout out?!

 

Yes, they also did one before the game started. Read my first post.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.