Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart / Scott updates

Featured Replies

Game getting ready to start. Thanks to the BB radio crew, I heard the shout out you gave me. Thanks.:D

  • Replies 94
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Jones for 2.

 

BB has to call a TO

 

Basket by Armstrong

  • Author

BB having trouble with the 1-2-2 defense.

 

4-2 Scott

Whose doing the scoring for Scott goldie?

  • Author

BB calls thier 2nd TO. 1:43 in the 1st.

 

Scott 17-6

  • Author
Whose doing the scoring for Scott goldie?

 

I will try and get that for you. I know Smith and Jones has, and the one I can't spell...:D

I will try and get that for you. I know Smith and Jones has, and the one I can't spell...:D

 

There are a couple of tough ones.:D

Niedrigger I believe is how its spelled ha. But his first name is Jake. Your doing a great job thank you.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.