Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown/Syracuse Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Wes Johnson is having a great game. 12, 6, and 5 blocks already.

 

42-26 Cuse.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

44-31 Cuse at the half.

By the BigSpikes, I'm digging the new avatar! :thumb:

  • Author
By the BigSpikes, I'm digging the new avatar! :thumb:

 

:thumb:

 

I'm not watching the GTown game anymore...I get disgusted with them when they play like this.

:thumb:

 

I'm not watching the GTown game anymore...I get disgusted with them when they play like this.

 

Best back court in the country... :p

  • Author

I spoke too soon?

  • Author
Best back court in the country... :p

 

Maybe they're gonna bail me out.

  • Author

FWIW, when Chris Wright scores in double figures they're 16-0. But as I'm typing this it came up on the screen so I don't feel as slick anymore. :ohbrother:

The Hoyas have cut it to 2. Wow...

  • Author

The lead was 23, now it's 4.....what a comeback!

 

What a stuff by Freeman!!!!!

  • Author

GT, Freeman and Wright both have 20+ tonight...:lol:

Onuaka and Jackson have both fouled out for Cuse. That's a huge blow to the zone down the stretch...

GT, Freeman and Wright both have 20+ tonight...:lol:

 

Best back court in the country... :D :lol:

  • Author

^^^

 

They need to win this in regulation, I don't think they could hang on in OT if it got there.

  • Author
Best back court in the country... :D :lol:

 

I'm not the one that needs convincing :D :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.