February 19, 201016 yr Sloppy start for the Hoyas, some questionable no-calls by the refs tonight. 15-6 Cuse 14:21 left..
February 19, 201016 yr Looks like the wrist is back to healthy for Wes. The jumper looks very pure again...
February 19, 201016 yr Author ^^ Johnson is looking as good as I've seen him since he took his nasty fall against Providence. Georgetown is one of the most enigmatic teams in the country...I want to believe they can go on a run and make it to the Final Four, but I wouldn't put it past them to lose in the first round to a 14 seed either. Edited February 19, 201016 yr by BigSpikes
February 19, 201016 yr Georgetown is one of the most enigmatic teams in the country...I want to believe they can go on a run and make it to the Final Four, but I wouldn't put it past them to lose in the first round to a 14 seed either. They just can't seem to find any level of consistency night in and night out. Freeman and Clark better got hot from the perimeter soon or this one is going to get ugly...
February 19, 201016 yr Author Onuaku picks up his third foul with 9:34 left....Georgetown on a little run right now, let's see if they can sustain it.
February 19, 201016 yr Georgetown has always struck me as a big man oriented team. They have had a steady troop of big men over the years and often their offense has been run through them. However, a zone defense will clog up the middle and the lanes which will neutralize even some of the best big men in the game. In order to break that though, you have to outside shots which the zone is intended to give you. If you aren't hitting those, like how Georgetown isn't, it will turn into a very long night.
February 19, 201016 yr Author Georgetown is just playing stupid on offense, they are rushing their offense, and the wrong people are taking the shots.
February 19, 201016 yr Georgetown is just playing stupid on offense, they are rushing their offense, and the wrong people are taking the shots. I like the philosophy of trying to beat Cuse down the floor before they can set up the zone, but they do need to get the ball in the hands of their scorers for shots a lot more efficiently...
February 19, 201016 yr Author ^^ I know what you mean, but Sims probably isn't the man JTIII wanted taking that shot earlier. Also, I don't think JTIII wanted Monroe's first attempt to be with 5 and some change left in the half
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.