Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown/Syracuse Updates

Featured Replies

I'm not the one that needs convincing :D :lol:

I'll still stand by what I said on that one. Just too up and down for me to consider them the best. Still very, very good though...

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Monroe has 19, Freeman has 20, and Wright has 20...that's pretty solid production from the Hoyas' Big 3.

  • Author
I'll still stand by what I said on that one. Just too up and down for me to consider them the best. Still very, very good though...

 

Fair enough, different strokes for different folks I guess.

 

Vee Sanford just checked in for Chris Wright.

  • Author

Monroe is looking as good as I've seen him play this year.

  • Author

Gotta make your free throws. I know it's smart, but I don't like sucking out and fouling when you're up three.

Monroe is looking as good as I've seen him play this year.

Except at the FT line...

  • Author
Except at the FT line...

 

True, missed 5-6 down the stretch. You aren't going to beat Rutgers, let alone Syracuse shooting that poorly from the free throw line.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.