Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 63 Lloyd 22

Featured Replies

And I got grief for posting the Ryle-Cooper score a couple of weeks ago? Selective critics on Bluegrass Preps.

10 players in the box score for NewCath, did the starters play very much?

Mcpapa posts all scores, he is detactched from all but Mont. County.

 

Sandfoss 4, Fryar 2 points etc. They did do it right and gave the less experienced players the ball.

My point is that every score should be posted regardless of the margin of victory. I have no problem with this post as I had no problem posting the Ryle- Cooper score a couple of weeks ago. This is an information forum as much as a discussion forum. I get the news and scores faster on here than Ido with the Enquirer.

10 players in the box score for NewCath, did the starters play very much?

 

Starters played 1st quarter only. Tabor and Taylor sat out to recovery from injury from the All "A" Tourney.:notworthy:

What is Tabor's injury and will she play Sat. night?

Hand. We had it x-rayed and they couldn't find any breaks, but it is hurt where there are all sort of little bones, can't be sur. They are looking at X-rays again today. She is my daughter so I might be biased, she is tough and will play through the pain.

My point is that every score should be posted regardless of the margin of victory. I have no problem with this post as I had no problem posting the Ryle- Cooper score a couple of weeks ago. This is an information forum as much as a discussion forum. I get the news and scores faster on here than Ido with the Enquirer.

 

You are a trip :)

Hand. We had it x-rayed and they couldn't find any breaks, but it is hurt where there are all sort of little bones, can't be sur. They are looking at X-rays again today. She is my daughter so I might be biased, she is tough and will play through the pain.

 

Good luck to Mariah.....great player and I hope she is ok.

:notworthy:

Hand. We had it x-rayed and they couldn't find any breaks, but it is hurt where there are all sort of little bones, can't be sur. They are looking at X-rays again today. She is my daughter so I might be biased, she is tough and will play through the pain.

 

Well, I got the opportunity to see her when NCC came to scrimmage Rowan County in the preseason. She certainly is a very good player and is a great competitor. You should be very proud!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.