Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arkansas Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this looks like a game where one team has been off all week and one played two days ago.

Well, this looks like a game where one team has been off all week and one played two days ago.

 

Or a game where one team is clearly more talented and finally played a great half of basketball.

Or a game where one team is clearly more talented and finally played a great half of basketball.

 

Very true as well. Still, the rest difference can't help.

Very true as well. Still, the rest difference can't help.

 

You're right. UK is rested and it is clearly showing.

Well, this looks like a game where one team has been off all week and one played two days ago.

 

Can't believe it took 46 minutes for someone to post that. I'm so glad everyone read that article. :lol:

NOW I am willing to say that UK is going to be #1.

DOMINATING performance. We are watching possibly 4 lottery picks in the next NBA Draft! Offense....defense....total domination. Let's hope we finish them off.

  • Author
I think I rather see Dodson take three's than Miller right now.

 

You sure about that?:sssh::ylsuper:

NOW I am willing to say that UK is going to be #1.

 

I know it doesn't mean anything in the big picture, but it will be fun to be #1 again. I feel sorry for Pel today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.