Corbin 69 North Laurel 51

They did not shoot the ball well last night, especially in the fourth quarter. They threw up a lot of what I call bricks and could not rebound at all. From what I could see, Corbin had two players that scored the majority of their points. I would venture to guess 50plus of the 69 scored. NL was there till the fourth quarter and they just quit showing up. NL needs to learn how to finish. Nice win for Corbin. Raymond Shears missed his 3rd game last night. He is sick. Maybe he could have made a difference.

They did not shoot the ball well last night, especially in the fourth quarter. They threw up a lot of what I call bricks and could not rebound at all. From what I could see, Corbin had two players that scored the majority of their points. I would venture to guess 50plus of the 69 scored. NL was there till the fourth quarter and they just quit showing up. NL needs to learn how to finish. Nice win for Corbin. Raymond Shears missed his 3rd game last night. He is sick. Maybe he could have made a difference.

He is one of those kids that NL needs to be competitive.