Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 69 North Laurel 51

Featured Replies

Sounded like another ugly win for the hounds.

Haven't ya heard, Ugly is the new Beautiful!:rolleyes:

Congratulations Hounds!

I have watched NL play Bell last week and they reall have been playing well lately. They shoot the ball very well outside.

They did not shoot the ball well last night, especially in the fourth quarter. They threw up a lot of what I call bricks and could not rebound at all. From what I could see, Corbin had two players that scored the majority of their points. I would venture to guess 50plus of the 69 scored. NL was there till the fourth quarter and they just quit showing up. NL needs to learn how to finish. Nice win for Corbin. Raymond Shears missed his 3rd game last night. He is sick. Maybe he could have made a difference.

  • Author
Haven't ya heard, Ugly is the new Beautiful!:rolleyes:

Congratulations Hounds!

 

:p True....

Sounded like another ugly win for the hounds.

 

Now I see where this so called "ugly win" is coming from...this was not a solid game for the Hounds, But hey a win is a win!

They did not shoot the ball well last night, especially in the fourth quarter. They threw up a lot of what I call bricks and could not rebound at all. From what I could see, Corbin had two players that scored the majority of their points. I would venture to guess 50plus of the 69 scored. NL was there till the fourth quarter and they just quit showing up. NL needs to learn how to finish. Nice win for Corbin. Raymond Shears missed his 3rd game last night. He is sick. Maybe he could have made a difference.

 

He is one of those kids that NL needs to be competitive.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.