Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Ryle predictions 1/22/10

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any predictions for this battle of Northern Kentucky teams?

Never know which Ryle team will show up. Should be a great game. Towles and Crittendon inside, allen and Jump outside. If everyone is on their game it should be a high scoring affair. I'm going with Ryle at home in a close one.:dancingpa

Never know which Ryle team will show up. Should be a great game. Towles and Crittendon inside, allen and Jump outside. If everyone is on their game it should be a high scoring affair. I'm going with Ryle at home in a close one.:dancingpa

 

Iam finding out that this is the theme of this yrs 9th Region Girls bb across the board with maybe the exception of Boone. Wow! I have never seen so much inconsistency amongst teams and players. I guess thats why anybody can beat anybody on any given night. :idunno:GO BIRDS 20n10

Highlands by 6

I saw Lex. Cath. play earlier in the year and get beat by Notre Dame. A Ryle loss to Lex. Cath. leads me to believe Highlands will win this one. By how much I don't have a clue, but I'd be suprised if the Birds don't come away with a win in this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.