Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas A&M / Texas updates

Featured Replies

Davis for A&M should be in like his 10th year now. It seems he has been there forever. He looks like he has been there for 10 years too. Dudes got the Greg Oden syndrome.

Davis for A&M should be in like his 10th year now. It seems he has been there forever. He looks like he has been there for 10 years too. Dudes got the Greg Oden syndrome.

 

Is that the update? lol

  • Author
Is that the update? lol

 

:lol: I just had to get that off my chest.

 

Texas down by 9 at half. :p

Lets go...For the School that Billy G. should have stayed at...:thumb:

  • Author

I have a feeling this thread is going to heat up is A&M has a lead late.

  • Author

Texas is the one matchup I don't like for UK. They are athletic at the guard positions, and I think Pitman would get Cuz in some trouble.

Texas is the one matchup I don't like for UK. They are athletic at the guard positions, and I think Pitman would get Cuz in some trouble.

Or vice versa.

Pittman can only play for so long. Patterson, Cousins, and Orton can all run the floor longer than Pittman.

 

And they have Rick Barnes as their coach.

Pittman can only play for so long. Patterson, Cousins, and Orton can all run the floor longer than Pittman.

 

And they have Rick Barnes as their coach.

 

 

Ortin Did not have the game today that I would like to see from him...But I still think He is the Best Back up Center in the Country...:thumb:

I thought about going into the room and watching this on the tv, but I may be a jinx, so I will stay here in the office.

Both teams are hitting 60% or lower on free throws, 25% or lower on threes, and 33% or lower overall.

 

Seems like Texas is getting a ton of offensive rebounds.

  • Author

A&M fighting hard against the #1 team in the country.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.