January 17, 201016 yr A&M fighting hard against the #1 team in the country. I am cheering for the Texas A&M Fighting Gillispies.
January 17, 201016 yr Turgeon and the Aggies have played well. They're up one with under :55 to go, but Texas has the ball. I think the talent (not Rick Barnes) will win it for the Longhorns, but I hope I'm wrong.
January 17, 201016 yr A&M went 1-2 at the line and Texas scores. Tied at 60 with under :20 to go. Aggie ball. Aggies could have iced it (or helped their case) at the line.
January 17, 201016 yr Texas steals the ball, has 4-1 fast break and miss three layups with :05 to go. Overtime.
January 17, 201016 yr Author Wow, A&M doesn't get a shot, UT get 3 and misses them. That should have been a offensive goal-tend.
January 17, 201016 yr Me too. Davis gets a foul (his fourth) and then a technical too (his fifth) and A&M's shot just went out the window. If they make one free throw more at the end of the game... well.
January 17, 201016 yr A&M is awful in late game situations, both at the end of regulation and now overtime. Damion James carried the entire Texas team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.