Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter 69 Elliott County 57

Featured Replies

  • Author

134 3pt attempts in 15 games. Just shy of 9 treys a game. He makes 2.6 of them a game. I say let him shoot 'em.:lol:

Where did anybody say anything about Barnhill? I think that there were a couple of Elliott fans debating Knipp's shot selection and that was it. Please don't drag Colt's name into this when it had nothing to do in regards to him or East Carter.

 

My mistake, I figured it was another EC vs. EC fighting thread. After the first game between these two, East fans did bring both players names into it. Actually, weren't you one of them? I don't have a thing against either player I actually like both very well off the court.

 

If people have a problem with Knipp shooting that much send a letter or email to Elliott's coach.

Cody Nickell is a good point guard too. I think he should be used in that capacity more.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.