Clay County 50 Perry County Central 48

Final from the first round of the WYMT Mountain Classic.

Clay Co. pulls a mild upset by overcoming an 8 point fourth quarter deficit, going up 48-47 on a Codi Roberts 3. A free-throw by Tyler Mullins of PCC gave them their 48th point, followed by Clay Co. reserve Zach McGeorge getting his first points of the night with :06 seconds left to produce the final margin.

Highlight of the night was a backdoor lob that PCC's Tyler Mullins flushed from the baseline.

Clay Co. will play Shelby Valley in the semi-final round.

Final from the first round of the WYMT Mountain Classic.

Clay Co. pulls a mild upset by overcoming an 8 point fourth quarter deficit, going up 48-47 on a Codi Roberts 3. A free-throw by Tyler Mullins of PCC gave them their 48th point, followed by Clay Co. reserve Zach McGeorge getting his first points of the night with :06 seconds left to produce the final margin.

Highlight of the night was a backdoor lob that PCC's Tyler Mullins flushed from the baseline.

Clay Co. will play Shelby Valley in the semi-final round.

How did the rest of the scoring go for the Tigers?

I wouldn't call it a upset Perry central is not all that and I think Clay Co is alright this year. No surprise to me. I also think Clay will give Shelby Valley a good game to.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

Here's the scoring for the Tigers: Mitchell 20, Roberts 8, McGeorge 2, England 5 Wilson 10, Gay 5. ( I think this is correct)

Looks like Mitchell played well. He is a very under rated player for the Tigers. Good win. Is Reid injured,ill or undisclosed reason for absence on the floor for the WYMT?