Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming 100 Menifee County 92

Featured Replies

It was a fun game to watch. I really enjoyed it.

As you said you wasn't there.

 

C'mon man, I know it's tough to admit because it's your team involved, but we're talking about a pair of schools that rarely if ever venture into the upper echelon of their respective regions. Both are allowing right at 71 points a game, which is, frankly, not real good in high school. I have a hard time believing either team knows the meaning of "defense," let alone accepting your contention that there was lots of good defense played in a high school game with 192 total points scored between the teams, with no overtimes involved.

Not sure if most teams could even score 100 in pre-game warmups.:D

190 points and only 13 boys made it into the books? I'm guessing those kids were tired the next day. I've seen Deming play and they are a very nice team. They will suprise some teams this year in the all A!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.