Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central / Wayne County Predictions 1/5/2010

Featured Replies

Any predictions on the upcoming McCreary Central / Wayne Co. game?

Any predictions on the upcoming McCreary Central / Wayne Co. game?

 

Im taking McCreary by 18

Saw McCreary at Republic bank classic and they are a NICE team. Hard not to believe that they get to Rupp.

This game is at Wayne, so it will be a tough game. But I still think the Raiders come out with the win. They have been playing some good ball, but I think their best Bball is still ahead of them. I'll take the Raiders by 12.

I know McCreary played well in the Lex Cath tournament but Wayne has also played well (9-1) since losing to the Raiders before the holiday tournaments. Wayne also has their backs against the wall with two district losses already. I'm predicting Wayne by 5 on their home floor.

I predict.....I predict.....this crystal ball is looking a little cloudy---image is fading---no here it comes.....

 

I PREDICT THE CONTEST WILL BE CANCELLED

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.