Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Bluegrass Bowl VII

Featured Replies

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds Player Pts

Orton, Kyle DEN QB -

Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB -

Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB -

Jennings, Greg GBP WR -

Johnson, Andre HOU WR -

Smith, Steve CAR WR -

Gates, Antonio SDC TE -

Hartley, Garrett NOS PK -

49ers, San Francisco SFO Def -

Total: 0

Players Yet To Play: 9

Players Currently Playing: 0

Player Minutes Remaining: 540:00

 

 

Louisa Lumber Player Pts

Brady, Tom NEP QB -

Benson, Cedric CIN RB -

Charles, Jamaal KCC RB -

Harrison, Jerome CLE RB -

Jennings, Greg GBP WR -

Johnson, Andre HOU WR -

Gonzalez, Tony ATL TE -

Nugent, Mike ARI PK -

Cardinals, Arizona ARI Def -

Total: 0

Players Yet To Play: 9

Players Currently Playing: 0

Player Minutes Remaining: 540:00

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was funny 5 wide we both had A Johnson and G Jennings. I think it comes down to MJD and how many he scores along with maybe the TE's. I like my RB's (Turner out stinks) but J. Harrison is a little gamble along with Nugent.

Tenn/SD should be one heck of a game Christmas night by the way!

Good luck man! Merry Christmas.

Godot I'd like to say thanks once again for doing such an awesome job with our league!

I thought it was funny 5 wide we both had A Johnson and G Jennings. I think it comes down to MJD and how many he scores along with maybe the TE's. I like my RB's (Turner out stinks) but J. Harrison is a little gamble along with Nugent.

Tenn/SD should be one heck of a game Christmas night by the way!

Good luck man! Merry Christmas.

Godot I'd like to say thanks once again for doing such an awesome job with our league!

 

Same from me...:thumb:

 

I'm already looking forward to next year's draft.

  • Author

Christmas Day Scores

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (13 pts) at Louisa Lumber (0 pts)

  • Author

Thank you

Looking like stick1 will be the Champ..

Well...congratulations Stick. I was expecting you to win because you had a lot of good matchups to pick from with your RB's. I was hoping Brady would have another off week, but not to be...

Congrats Stick and welcome to the club!!!!

  • Author

Final Score Bluegrass Bowl VII

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (108 pts) at Louisa Lumber (118 pts)

  • Author

Congrads to Stick and the Louisa Lumber for their league championship

Thanks! Been close feels good to win it :). Great final game with both teams over 100!!!

Thanks again Godot for all your work! Going to be fun trying to choose keepers next year...

Thanks! Been close feels good to win it :). Great final game with both teams over 100!!!

Thanks again Godot for all your work! Going to be fun trying to choose keepers next year...

 

Yeah...other than MJD, I couldn't have asked for anything more from my team. I felt like I made the right choices. The 'Niners defense gave me a chance. Addai ultimately scored more than Bradshaw, but Caldwell pulled the starters just as I feared. I certainly expected the G-Men to put up a better showing than they did.

 

Just couldn't overcome Brady's big day and 20 more points from Jerome Harrison.

 

I'll try it again next year. :thumb:

 

Its been a blast. Thanks Godot for running the best fantasy league I've ever played in. I'm already working on my cheat sheet for 2010...:lol:

 

Just kidding.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.