Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Bluegrass Bowl VII

Featured Replies

Team Key

 

Playoff Teams

 

Louisa Lumber (stick1)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide)

 

 

 

Eliminated LandTeams

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN)

Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat)

Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad)

Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint)

Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ)

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan)

Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat)

East End Evolution (RockPride)

Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24)

Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop-Box)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic)

Huggs Thuggs (gametime)

Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan)

Kalamazoo Wings (LC99)

Louisville Legends (Cdirty107)

Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal)

Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever)

Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28)

Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe)

Richmond Outsiders (nWo)

Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue)

Shelby Cards (tdouth)

Southern KY SubVets (Godot)

West Kentucky Rams (sweet16)

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Team Key by Member Name

 

Playoff Teams

 

5Wide - Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

stick1 - Louisa Lumber

 

 

 

Eliminated Teams

 

00Rocket28 - Paducah Rabbit Fists

Auxier RiverRat - Auxier RiverRats

AverageJoesGym - Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Ballaholic - Harlan Mound Street Machines

BoondockSaint - Bardstown Butchers

Cdirty107 - Louisville Legends

Da champ - Big Creek Moonshiners

FairFan - Cincy Fair Weather Fans

gametime - Huggs Thuggs

Go Cats - Mississippi Thrill

Godot - Southern KY SubVets

halfback20 - Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

HHSDad - Banklick Swamp Gas

Hip-Hop-Box – Frankfort Block Monsters ®

Jim Schue – Sawville Gym Shoes

John Anthony – Cincinnati Bail Bonds

LC99 - Kalamazoo Wings

MJAlltheWay24 - Florence Fighters

NamecipS - Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

NEERFAN - Atwood Fighting' Amish

nWo - Richmond Outsiders

PurplePride92 - Boyle County Blue Devils ®

RockPride - East End Evolution

Sumoroyal - Maysville Split Ends

sweet16 - West Kentucky Rams

tdouth - Shelby Cards

The Scribe - Possum Trot WarHogs

TrueBlueWildcat - Dorton Street Sweepers

UKMustangFan - Junction City Jailcats

WildcatScratchFever - Maytown Mirkers

  • Author

Championship Week Results

 

National Conference Championship

 

Louisa Lumber (98 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (93 pts)

 

 

American Conference Championship

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (132 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (86 pts)

 

 

Toilet Bowl Championship

 

Banklick Swamp Gas (71 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (83 pts)

  • Author

This Weeks Games

 

Bluegrass Bowl VII

 

#5 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (12-5) at #4 Louisa Lumber (12-5)

  • Author

The Opening Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-1.1) at Louisa Lumber

Congrats Stick. Now bring that title back to the National.

Man, I get no love for winning the Toilet bowl!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

This means that I have my spot reserved next year, right?

  • Author
This means that I have my spot reserved next year, right?
Yes it does. Now see if you can do as well as Boondock did with his shot.

Bad luck, stick! I'm wishing you bad luck this week. :lol:

 

I'd feel a lot better if Jacksonville was playing Kansas City. I'm also not comfortable with the fact that Brady hasn't had a big game in recent weeks. He's due...and if it happens this week, I'm done. :isurrender:

I've been in Tenn spending some quality time with the kids, wifey, sisters and parents. We all took a couple of days off before Christmas to enjoy each other.

Good luck 5wide. I'd feel good if Brady was Brady and Turner was 100%. They aren't so I worry!

I've been in Tenn spending some quality time with the kids, wifey, sisters and parents. We all took a couple of days off before Christmas to enjoy each other.

Good luck 5wide. I'd feel good if Brady was Brady and Turner was 100%. They aren't so I worry!

 

I'd feel better if you didn't have Andre Johnson to negate him on my team, and about 6 good options at RB at this point in the season.

 

Plus, Brady scares me...he and New England are due to go off, and if that happens, it will likely be too much to overcome.

 

But, good luck to you as well...and Merry Christmas! I thought it was funny that I ended up in the big game against you, the person I've talked to the most about the Tennessee Titans. Knowing you're a Titans fan (whether they're your favorite team or not) means I can think of worse people to lose to. :lol:

 

It should be a close game, I think, if our players perform to expectation. However, since that never happens in fantasy football, there's no outcome in this contest that would surprise me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.