Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villa Madonna 50 Ludlow 15

Featured Replies

I will have to disagree here. I was at a Bellevue game last year and Stamm was up by 34 points in the second half and still pressing!

 

Hmmm I find that interesting considering I was at that same game, and I didn't see that. I saw where when Bellevue turned the ball over against Ludlow's half court defense in the second half, and then Ludlow taking the steal and going in for a lay up. Definitely didn't see any pressing though like you say.

Hmmm I find that interesting considering I was at that same game, and I didn't see that. I saw where when Bellevue turned the ball over against Ludlow's half court defense in the second half, and then Ludlow taking the steal and going in for a lay up. Definitely didn't see any pressing though like you say.

 

No use in arguing here FC. People usually despise those who have had a lot of success and that is exactly what Stamm has had. Now that he is have a "down" (if you can even call it that considering they are young and King is hurt) year people are going to bash him every chance they get. Don't you worry though he will be back on top soon enough!

I do not think coach Stamm would intentially run up any score up. He has certainly been on the other side of this in years past.

 

I don't want to be overly critical, but some the the small public schools in the 9th are very weak. If the weak teams can't pass, shoot or dribble well, the scores can get lopsided even if a team is not trying to embarass the oponent.

Ludlow has own the conference for the past 4 years and I know Coach stamm has never ran the score up on anybody.Coach stamm has to many friends coaching on the other side and the last thing he would want to do is make enemies.Coach stamm has been on the other side his first year there where he went 9-18 and was blown out in many on those games and he know's how it feels and he last thing he want to do is run the score up on anybody.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.