Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Carter/Morgan County Predictions

West Carter vs. Morgan County 14 members have voted

  1. 1. West Carter vs. Morgan County

    • West Carter
      100%
    • Morgan County
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be exciting game, espically being a 1st round tournament game and a district game.

 

Let me hear your thoughts.:popcorn:

I pick West. I don't know why. I just do.

West looked good at the Heart of the Parks scrimmage against Huntington High. They aren't deep, but have 3 or 4 guys that can play. I don't know much about Morgan this year, but they are always competetive and well coached. I'll take West 62-57.

I think the Comets win this one by 11. Why is this a seeded district game are they not playing two other times during the season?

I think the Comets win this one by 11. Why is this a seeded district game are they not playing two other times during the season?

 

Is this game being played as a remnant of the old EKC tournament?

West by a dozen.

I am going to now say West by 20 after Morgan's showing tonight v. Elliott.

I am going to now say West by 20 after Morgan's showing tonight v. Elliott.

 

:thumb::popcorn:

Not trying to make any excuses but, Mikie Fyfth left game at halftime went to emergency room at hospital, he was not feeling well. It looked like Tanner Roy might have rehurt his shoulder last night, he was not at 100% before game probally at 70%.

Morgan does not play hard, yet. It may take Morgan most of season to get healthy and start playing better.

I was amazed with Ison and Knipp. Knipp has improved since last season. It is scary that he is just a junior.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.