Memo to LeBron: MJ Is Doing Fine Without Your Help

That's ridiculous. He had one of the greatest individual playoff performances all time against the Magic last season. He played great and made some huge plays, including "The Big Shot" of last years playoffs. Sure he played bad in game 6, but anyone's going to get tired after the games he had up to that point. Cavs got beat because Big Z couldn't guard Howard, DWest couldn't guard Turkoglu, and Varajao could only dream of staying with Rashard Lewis. None of that is LeBron's fault, he can't make Delonte taller, Varajao quicker or Big Z younger. I don't have a problem with saying that he needs a title, but it's not like he isn't a big time clutch performer.:idunno:

He took a team of scrubs to the finals for crying out loud. Daniel Gibson was the 2nd best player on that team that played San Antonio what does that tell you? Kobe didn't take Kwame Brown and Caron Butler to an NBA Finals did he? If you don't like LeBron or if you think he isn't as good as Kobe that is fine, but I don't see how you can discredit him so easily. :idunno:

I didn't mean to give the impression that I was discrediting him. He's one of the best players in the NBA, just not as good as Kobe, cause he lacks the killer instinct that Kobe has. He also has no right to tell people not to wear 23. He's an egotistical jerk.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to give the impression that I was discrediting him. He's one of the best players in the NBA, just not as good as Kobe, cause he lacks the killer instinct that Kobe has. He also has no right to tell people not to wear 23. He's an egotistical jerk.

I agree with the bolded. I think he is learning how to finish games though. I'll take LeBron over Kobe, but like I said I really don't have a problem with either one being ranked number 1. They need to meet in the Finals this season or next IMO, Kobe is going to get too old here in a few years.