November 17, 200916 yr KENTUCKY NO PLAYER FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A PF PTS 54 · P Patterson 6/8 1/2 4/7 1 17 11 · J Wall 3/8 1/2 9/12 2 16 15 · D Cousins 5/14 0/0 0/1 3 10 3 D Dodson 3/4 3/4 0/0 0 9 1 · D Miller 4/6 1/2 0/0 2 9 33 D Orton 3/5 0/0 0/1 2 6 24 · E Bledsoe 1/6 0/0 0/1 4 2 21 P Stevenson 0/0 0/0 0/0 0 0 5 R Harris 0/1 0/1 0/0 0 0 55 J Harrellson 0/0 0/0 0/0 0 0 TEAM TOTALS 25/52 6/11 13/22 14 69
November 17, 200916 yr But I thought having Calipari as coach and the best recruiting class in the nation was supposed to trump that. All in due time. And although I picked UK to destroy Miami I knew that it would be a learning experience and getting chemistry and rhythm down for this team I just didn't think they would struggle this bad with this much talent.
November 17, 200916 yr ONe thing that will hurt UK this year is not having a great free throw shooter like Meeks was.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.