Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Border Bowl

Featured Replies

Does anyone know who or whom to contact about players to play in this event?

It is sponsored by the National Guard (Williamsburg KY) and the deadline to register was November 9th I believe.

Mike Campbell , AD at Whitley Co.

I believe the way it works is the Coach's nominate the players. Is the game in January?

I believe the way it works is the Coach's nominate the players. Is the game in January?

 

Yes it is. The 3rd weekend in Jan I believe.

GREAT event! If you google border bowl, you'll find their website that has all the information you'll need!

GREAT event! If you google border bowl, you'll find their website that has all the information you'll need!

 

I agree with you they do a very nice job.

I checked it a while back and it still had the 08 stuff, I will check it out. It's a good fix for football right about the time you really start missing High School Football!

When do they announce the players that were selected?

Mid December I think?

Thanks

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.