Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A Regional Finals

Featured Replies

Crittenden Co(10-2) @ Mayfield(11-1)

Bellevue(9-3) @ Beechwood(8-4)

Raceland(8-4) @ LCA(11-1)

Harlan(7-5) @ Hazard(8-4)

 

How does everyone see these matchups shaking out? IMO, all 4 home teams advance to the semi's...

Probably so.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Agreed.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

The only possible upset would be Bellevue beating Beechwood. I really don't see it happening, but they have the best chance of the 4 underdogs.

 

Mayfield and LCA win going away. Hazard will win, but it will be a little closer.

I think Harlan will give Hazard a very good game. It will be alot closer than some tend to think. If Harlan's RB gets the wheels moving and thier defense shows up for all four quarters. It is very possible Harlan will be playing in the state semi final.

You never know. Nov 7, 2008 LCA killed Hazard 49-7. On Dec 5, 2008, just four weeks later. The same two teams play again. This time deep into the playoffs. Hazard won 28-21. After beating LCA they had a real shot at winning the state. Only losing 14-7 to Beechwood. Yes all four home teams should win. They are the better teams. But things happen. Thats why we all love sports. It's unpredictable. Just when we all think we know it all something happens to destroy what we thought was a for sure bet. I hope all four games are competitive and fun to watch for all eight teams.

 

Good Luck To All Eight Teams

 

Play your best and hopefuly we all stay healthy. Was there any more upsets in DEC. 2008? I know Bell Co beat Boyle 17-15. Was that an upset? I don't know. Bell won the state title.

 

Ya gotta love it!

This is the play offs. Better bring your A game. I see Bellevue as the best chance for a Cinderella team. Started the season so far off the radar it wasn't funny. Then a few actually picked Bellevue to beat Frankfort. But now we are right back to the big underdog that no one is giving a chance. I've been saying all year Beechwood is the number one team until another class A team beats them. Well its time.

This is the play offs. Better bring your A game. I see Bellevue as the best chance for a Cinderella team. Started the season so far off the radar it wasn't funny. Then a few actually picked Bellevue to beat Frankfort. But now we are right back to the big underdog that no one is giving a chance. I've been saying all year Beechwood is the number one team until another class A team beats them. Well its time.

 

papa22320 I think you are almost right. I don't think they are the #1 team in the state this year. But untill someone else is crowned class 1A state champions. You are the state champs. There are 8 teams left. And Beechwood is one of them. Until they are knocked off they wear the crown.

 

Good luck Beechwood and papa22320 friday night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.