Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playoff Round 1 Surprises?

Featured Replies

:ohbrother:

 

Do you foresee any surprise wins in Round 1 games?

 

Thoughts.

Trimble over Beechwood 28-21......The magic eight ball has spoken.

Trimble over Beechwood 28-21......The magic eight ball has spoken.

 

Your magic eight ball is broken, I hope you kept the receipt....

I say that Tilghman will win over Edmonson County, but that probably won't shock anybody but Edmonson county fans.

Trimble over Beechwood 28-21......The magic eight ball has spoken.

 

I love your support of your team. Good luck tonight. And I agree with the poster above, your magic eight ball is broken. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.