Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brackets for 1A 2009 ????

Featured Replies

I can't seem to find the full brackets for the 2009 1A Football . I am trying KHSAA . Any help would be appreciated ...

They havent been finalized. There are still district races and seedings to be determined.

  • Author

I don't really need the teams as much as I need what region plays each other in the end etc. Is it the same as last years draw or is it the same as 2007 ???:sssh:

It is D1 vs D2...and so on...and the Regions are R1 vs R2 and R3 vs R4 in the semis

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.