Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin/Bullitt Central Predictions

Featured Replies

This is for the district title. I don't think Central can touch the Dawgs. I'm predicting 42-17. Dawgs roll and go to 9-0 on the year. :banana:

John Hardin will put this one away by halftime. Bullitt Central has had a good year but they are not ready to knock heads with John Hardin just yet.

You can bet it will be sloppy at BC, considering all the rain. I think there may be more rain in the forecast for Friday. I think the weather will slow JH down although I still think they'll take care of business. JH-35 BC 14

You can bet it will be sloppy at BC, considering all the rain. I think there may be more rain in the forecast for Friday. I think the weather will slow JH down although I still think they'll take care of business. JH-35 BC 14

 

Pray for a dry sky. JH 42 BC 17

Dry or not, John wins this one 42-14.

BC has had a nice year...it's always nice when you go into game #9 and you're playing for the district title.

 

But I don't think the Cougars are in the same league as JH. In fairness, there aren't many 5A teams in the same league as JH...

 

John Hardin 35, Bullitt Central 7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.