Monroe County/Green County Predictions

Who will be crowned district champ?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be crowned district champ?

• 5th ranked Monroe County (7-1)
    • 9th ranked Green County (6-2)

Will Green be at full strength in their backfield? If not, I’ll take Monroe by 2 or 3 TDs.

Monroe Co 35

Green Co 14

I have been told by a reliable source that both of green's backs are out. but I Know for sure one is out, tore acl or mcl.

I will say this about the dragons...Griff will bring everything he can possibly muster up to Monroe. If he has to run a lineman, he will!!! They are the gritiest team anyone could face. But I agree that it will be a long night for the Dragons!

I was watching the forcast tonight for thursday and friday...60% chance and 70% friday...this could really play into Green's scheme for not being very dominant throwing. This may also really hurt Monroe, for they throw as much as they run!!! The field will not stand water but is very soft because of the rain last week. Was a little tore up after Glasgow,6 little league games saturday, 2 little league championships sunday, and jv at home tonight against Greenwood. I am not sure how much more one field can handle!!!:ohbrother:

Rain..:isurrender:

I was watching the forcast tonight for thursday and friday...60% chance and 70% friday...this could really play into Green's scheme for not being very dominant throwing. This may also really hurt Monroe, for they throw as much as they run!!! The field will not stand water but is very soft because of the rain last week. Was a little tore up after Glasgow,6 little league games saturday, 2 little league championships sunday, and jv at home tonight against Greenwood. I am not sure how much more one field can handle!!!:ohbrother:

Rain..:isurrender:

Are you guys going to water the field everyday prior to the Green game this year?? Just Kidding I do remember everybody from Green making all kinds of excuses last year to include field conditions in the playoffs.

Good Luck Falcons!!

Monroe 28

Green Dragons 14