Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monroe County/Green County Predictions

Who will be crowned district champ? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be crowned district champ?

    • 5th ranked Monroe County (7-1)
      66%
    • 9th ranked Green County (6-2)
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Good to finally see you diverdown!!! Griff does not have a lot of friends around the state outside of Green...he is a God to them!!!!

 

I didn't know he had any!

Will Green be at full strength in their backfield? If not, I’ll take Monroe by 2 or 3 TDs.

 

Monroe Co 35

Green Co 14

Monroe County 34

Green 12

 

I don't see this game being close even if the two backs from Green played. Go Roe!

Will Green be at full strength in their backfield? If not, I’ll take Monroe by 2 or 3 TDs.

 

Monroe Co 35

Green Co 14

 

I have been told by a reliable source that both of green's backs are out. but I Know for sure one is out, tore acl or mcl.

I have been told by a reliable source that both of green's backs are out. but I Know for sure one is out, tore acl or mcl.

 

Could be an ugly night for the Dragons.

I will say this about the dragons...Griff will bring everything he can possibly muster up to Monroe. If he has to run a lineman, he will!!! They are the gritiest team anyone could face. But I agree that it will be a long night for the Dragons!

I was watching the forcast tonight for thursday and friday...60% chance and 70% friday...this could really play into Green's scheme for not being very dominant throwing. This may also really hurt Monroe, for they throw as much as they run!!! The field will not stand water but is very soft because of the rain last week. Was a little tore up after Glasgow,6 little league games saturday, 2 little league championships sunday, and jv at home tonight against Greenwood. I am not sure how much more one field can handle!!!:ohbrother:

 

Rain..:isurrender:

I would like to see the other Falcons bring home this win big. I am guessing 34-28 with the Falcons squeaking out the win!

I was watching the forcast tonight for thursday and friday...60% chance and 70% friday...this could really play into Green's scheme for not being very dominant throwing. This may also really hurt Monroe, for they throw as much as they run!!! The field will not stand water but is very soft because of the rain last week. Was a little tore up after Glasgow,6 little league games saturday, 2 little league championships sunday, and jv at home tonight against Greenwood. I am not sure how much more one field can handle!!!:ohbrother:

 

Rain..:isurrender:

 

Are you guys going to water the field everyday prior to the Green game this year?? Just Kidding I do remember everybody from Green making all kinds of excuses last year to include field conditions in the playoffs.

 

Good Luck Falcons!!

 

Monroe 28

Green Dragons 14

Rumor has it both backs are playn!!! Gonna turn out to be a good game. Good luck to both teams.

Edited by Brandon Skaggs

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.