Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central 34 McCreary Central 6

Featured Replies

:thumb::thumb:AGREE

Chin up HOP!! You are a positive influence on the kids there in McCreary County and a class act to boot. I've always been impressed with your positive attitude on here.:thumb::thumb::thumb: Good luck to you all, except against the Rock.:D
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Chin up HOP!! You are a positive influence on the kids there in McCreary County and a class act to boot. I've always been impressed with your positive attitude on here.:thumb::thumb::thumb: Good luck to you all, except against the Rock.:D

 

 

 

:thumb::thumb:AGREE

 

I just wanted to say thanks to both of you! I think most everyone in the BGP family is on here to support their teams and high school athletics as a whole in a positive way and I am proud to be a member of such a fine group of people!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.