Glasgow/Green County Predictions

SEMPERFIFALCON

Glasgow Vs Green Co. who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Glasgow Vs Green Co. who wins?

Big time matchup in district 3 this week as 3-2 Glasgow travels to 4-1 Green Co., both teams are ranked in the top 10 and both teams know the significance of this game and the playoff implications as well. IMO Glasgow is the better coached team but Green has the edge in talent and depth, however, I think the gap in coaching is more than the gap in personnel.

Glasgow 21

Green 20

Why do you think Glasgow is better coached? Griff has a really good record both times he has coached Green co, so he has to be doing something right?? I'm not for Green, I live in Russell co but I really respect what Griff has done for the program, just curious what you thought?? Also I am aware that Glasgow was winless last year so this their coach has to be doing a great job!

An that was last year! I will agree as bad as I hate to Monroe is a good team. Just depends on which Green Co. team shows up to play.

Does not matter which team shows up, Green plays really good through the season but has a horrible maintaining any success in the playoffs. Glasgow is extremely hungry and i feel an upset is coming!!! Green is way to one dimensional, yes I know they have completed a couple passes this season, but to be successful in high school ball you need a balanced attack. Green has never had that balance, this is why they get put out of the playoffs by teams that are more balanced, such as Glasgow this year!

Why do you think Glasgow is better coached? Griff has a really good record both times he has coached Green co, so he has to be doing something right?? I'm not for Green, I live in Russell co but I really respect what Griff has done for the program, just curious what you thought?? Also I am aware that Glasgow was winless last year so this their coach has to be doing a great job!

Because Coach Wood can do more with less.

Because Coach Wood's teams don't have stupid penalties over and over.

Because Coach Wood is a professional and well respected by others.

But most of all, because Coach Wood respects those around him and understands the impact of coaching 14-18 year old kids and the impact he can have on them, you won't hear things on Coach Wood like you will Grff, I'll leave it at that...

Coach Griff is great at one thing… Making you appreciate having guys like Petett, Wood and Harbison…

Don't know anything about either coach, so, I'll go with Green Co based on talent and depth and playing at home... I think they and Monroe are the top 2 teams in there district and will likely play for home field advantage in a few weeks. Glasgow is much improved, but, going winless last year, any win was an improvement... GC 35 Glasgow 21