Glasgow/Green County Predictions

SEMPERFIFALCON

Glasgow Vs Green Co. who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Glasgow Vs Green Co. who wins?

Big time matchup in district 3 this week as 3-2 Glasgow travels to 4-1 Green Co., both teams are ranked in the top 10 and both teams know the significance of this game and the playoff implications as well. IMO Glasgow is the better coached team but Green has the edge in talent and depth, however, I think the gap in coaching is more than the gap in personnel.

Glasgow 21

Green 20

I am going with Glasgow! Just don't like the Dragons at all. I hwill root for any team playing them. I agree with Semper that the Scotties are better coached but a little less in the talent department. Green will come out one dimentional and Glasgow will balance their attack. John Stone for green is a good athlete at qb, but not a very good throwing qb. If Griff could find balance in their attack Green could be very dangerous to anyone...but he won't!!! Coach Wood is very good at finding weaknesses in anyone, and he will take total advantage of this. Green wil sit third in our distric!!!

Glasgow 28

Green 27 :clap:

I am rooting for Glasgow for this week and this week only. I also predict Glasgow winning by a TD or less. This game very well may come down to whoever wants it the most. Can someone say barn burner?

Green Co. has that effect on a lot of Monroe Co. fans. It used to be unfathomable to root for Glasgow, but since I have been exposed to Green Co. it seems easy to say "Go Scotties"!!!:thumb:

Green Co. has that effect on a lot of Monroe Co. fans. It used to be unfathomable to root for Glasgow, but since I have been exposed to Green Co. it seems easy to say "Go Scotties"!!!:thumb:

Agree with quote have been Monroe Co. or Tompkinsville fan all my life. Played against Glasgow and Green Co. Green not very good at that time. Never really pulled for Glasgow in my life but hope they win this game and with Coach Woods they have real good shot.

Green 35-24. As long as there not looking on to the Lone Oak game next Friday. They have a shot at winning the district. With the harder schedule that will help them in the playoffs.

Wow, I guess you forgot about Monroe County, the one that beat them twice last year and put them out of the playoffs!!! :ohbrother: