Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow/Green County Predictions

Glasgow Vs Green Co. who wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Glasgow Vs Green Co. who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big time matchup in district 3 this week as 3-2 Glasgow travels to 4-1 Green Co., both teams are ranked in the top 10 and both teams know the significance of this game and the playoff implications as well. IMO Glasgow is the better coached team but Green has the edge in talent and depth, however, I think the gap in coaching is more than the gap in personnel.

 

Glasgow 21

Green 20

  • Author

These teams share one common opponent, LaRue Co. Both teams lost that game, Green lost 28-27 Glasgow lost 28-24.

Should be a dandy game. I'll go with the Dragons on their home field and say they win it 34-28.

I am going with Glasgow! Just don't like the Dragons at all. I hwill root for any team playing them. I agree with Semper that the Scotties are better coached but a little less in the talent department. Green will come out one dimentional and Glasgow will balance their attack. John Stone for green is a good athlete at qb, but not a very good throwing qb. If Griff could find balance in their attack Green could be very dangerous to anyone...but he won't!!! Coach Wood is very good at finding weaknesses in anyone, and he will take total advantage of this. Green wil sit third in our distric!!!

 

Glasgow 28

Green 27 :clap:

I am rooting for Glasgow for this week and this week only. I also predict Glasgow winning by a TD or less. This game very well may come down to whoever wants it the most. Can someone say barn burner?

  • Author
I am rooting for Glasgow for this week and this week only. I also predict Glasgow winning by a TD or less. This game very well may come down to whoever wants it the most. Can someone say barn burner?

 

Green Co. has that effect on a lot of Monroe Co. fans. It used to be unfathomable to root for Glasgow, but since I have been exposed to Green Co. it seems easy to say "Go Scotties"!!!:thumb:

I gota go with the home team. Since Green Co. lost to Larue they will be out for the win. Just something about losing they dont like.

That is absolutely true about Green...I am sure they think they were cheated!! They don't lose very well at all and usually bounce back hard on the team that plays them next.

Green Co. 28-14.

Green Co. has that effect on a lot of Monroe Co. fans. It used to be unfathomable to root for Glasgow, but since I have been exposed to Green Co. it seems easy to say "Go Scotties"!!!:thumb:

 

Agree with quote have been Monroe Co. or Tompkinsville fan all my life. Played against Glasgow and Green Co. Green not very good at that time. Never really pulled for Glasgow in my life but hope they win this game and with Coach Woods they have real good shot.

Green 26-21 should be a great game! Both team's have good coaches.

Green 35-24. As long as there not looking on to the Lone Oak game next Friday. They have a shot at winning the district. With the harder schedule that will help them in the playoffs.

They better not be looking to the Lone Oak game, at least not looking forward to it. The way Lone Oak throws the ball around and scores points, that could be a long night for Green County.

Green 35-24. As long as there not looking on to the Lone Oak game next Friday. They have a shot at winning the district. With the harder schedule that will help them in the playoffs.

 

Wow, I guess you forgot about Monroe County, the one that beat them twice last year and put them out of the playoffs!!! :ohbrother:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.