Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saint Xavier 62 Male 21

Featured Replies

Tigers roll to a 42-0 lead in the 1st half and coast in for the big win over the AP 6A #1 Male Bulldogs.

Seems like Male has some issues on D this season.

I went to the Fern Creek/Eastern game. Male looks like they are small on defense when I saw them. Only counts as one loss. But I was shocked when Mama texted me the 42-0 score.

St. X is the team to beat in Ky. Nice win.

Brian Buehner completed 8 out of 8 passes for 188 yards and 3 touchdowns, after being harassed much of last week by Cincy St. X. Maybe after tonight people will relaize how good both the Cincy and Louisville St. X teams are in their respective states.

Tigers roll to a 42-0 lead in the 1st half and coast in for the big win over the AP 6A #1 Male Bulldogs.

I get the impression that vote irritated you a tad... :D

Tigers roll to a 42-0 lead in the 1st half and coast in for the big win over the AP 6A #1 Male Bulldogs.

 

Great job Tigers , there will be a new number one next week! Daylan Hall was super last night. If there is a faster player in the state I would like to see him.

Tigers offense has a new goal, 44 in the first half on 10-3.

Great job Tigers , there will be a new number one next week! Daylan Hall was super last night. If there is a faster player in the state I would like to see him.

 

Hall is a tremendous athlete. I am watching NFL games this Sunday (and switching back and forth from the Yankees and Boston baseball game) and started to think about Daylen. Long term, I believe with his speed he could go further in baseball than football.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.