Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro\Bowling Green Predictions

Who wins this game? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Bowling Green
      30%
    • Owensboro
      70%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I've gone back and forth on this game for a while now. 2 weeks ago I had no question that BG was slightly the better team. With Jay Beard out for this game, I think that puts a big hurt on the stingy Purple Defense. One big issue that concerns me is that OHS continues to commit silly penalties and shoot themselves in the foot. Im not a follower of BG, but I think I saw the Purples close to being on top of their game against OCath. Let me say that BG looked VERY impressive. They looked very disciplined and buisness-like in that game. OHS, I think, is still trying to iron out the kinks. Sometimes they look like they got it, only to do something that puzzles you. Let me make this clear also. OHS has been very impressive in thier own right this season as well. Ultimatley this will be the first of two EPIC games this season between BG and OHS. Without Beard, I'm going with the Red Devils in Rd. 1.

 

OHS 24

BG 17

Owensboro 27-24.

Owensboro 28-7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.