Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin/Nelson County Predictions

Who will win? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • John Hardin
      66%
    • Nelson County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think the dawgs roll in this one. 32-17. They are getting stronger on defense and the 0-line is getting better. I expect Dingle to improve on last weeks performance.:banana:

Would love to see the Cards pull this out. However, I was not impressed by their performance last week. Hopefully, they turn it around, but I am nt holding my breath. I think JH wins this by 2 scores.

If John Hardin's offense is sluggish as it was against North Hardin, NC may find a way to keep it close. JH has a good defense, but I don't see them shutting the cards out.

Nelson must do better at stopping the run up the gut! This is their weak spot! JH has speed all over the field, good running backs, and one real good reciever. Nelson always plays JH tough and this game will be no different, but in the end JH has too much firepower for Nelson.

John Hardin 28 Nelson 14

Hope it's a good game. I've got a funny feeling it'll be a close one.

Homecoming night at Nelson. JH...I wouldn't be insulted at all...:madman:

Can someone please give play by play on this game please?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.