Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 48 Raceland 14 (JV)

Featured Replies

Number of players will have some impact no doubt as for sophomores not playing in that game, Hunter, Whetsel, Prichard, McCloud, Withrow, Williams and maybe some others that I am missing.

To begin with, congratulations to Ashland on the win, they may well be strong in varsity for a while.

 

Secondly, some people have to "really" work for a living, and can't comment when it is convenient for you.:p

 

Thirdly, last year was the first year that I ever remember, in 20 years, that Raceland had a really strong JV. Our JV team is normally our Freshman team with a few sophomores. Maybe 1/3 of our sophomores. Not an excuse, they are there to get experience and that they get. We normally play around 5 Freshman games, and around 6-8 JV games. That gives the Freshmen a lot of experience, and helps develop the sophomores that may not be quit ready for varsity action. We have around 4 or 5 Sophomores this year who are either starting, or getting significant playing time on the varsity. The rest are getting ready to contribute next year.

 

Hope that helps explain all the things you have been wondering about.:p

 

 

 

 

 

I have tried SEVERAL times and cannot read this whole message, every time I get to the point insinuating that you word hard and can't post, I start laughing so hard I get tears in my eyes and can't read. lol

I have tried SEVERAL times and cannot read this whole message, every time I get to the point insinuating that you word hard and can't post, I start laughing so hard I get tears in my eyes and can't read. lol

I know, I went a little over the top with the work part.

I have tried SEVERAL times and cannot read this whole message, every time I get to the point insinuating that you word hard and can't post, I start laughing so hard I get tears in my eyes and can't read. lol

 

This is the best post on this thread so far.:ylsuper:

This is the best post on this thread so far.:ylsuper:

Don't encourage him, he's bad enough as it is.

Don't encourage him, he's bad enough as it is.

 

Now, how nice was that??? Such abuse and as good as I am to you. :)

Now, how nice was that??? Such abuse and as good as I am to you. :)

You started it.:p

To begin with, congratulations to Ashland on the win, they may well be strong in varsity for a while.

 

Secondly, some people have to "really" work for a living, and can't comment when it is convenient for you.:p

 

Thirdly, last year was the first year that I ever remember, in 20 years, that Raceland had a really strong JV. Our JV team is normally our Freshman team with a few sophomores. Maybe 1/3 of our sophomores. Not an excuse, they are there to get experience and that they get. We normally play around 5 Freshman games, and around 6-8 JV games. That gives the Freshmen a lot of experience, and helps develop the sophomores that may not be quit ready for varsity action. We have around 4 or 5 Sophomores this year who are either starting, or getting significant playing time on the varsity. The rest are getting ready to contribute next year.

 

Hope that helps explain all the things you have been wondering about.:p

 

 

Nope, those are all poor excuses. You certainly had plenty of time to comment on several other threads. You have proven that you only post when Raceland wins, unless somebody calls you out on it, and that's what I did. Don't ever try to tell me that you have to work for a living. I know what you do. :lol::lol:

Nope, those are all poor excuses. You certainly had plenty of time to comment on several other threads. You have proven that you only post when Raceland wins, unless somebody calls you out on it, and that's what I did. Don't ever try to tell me that you have to work for a living. I know what you do. :lol::lol:

I'm making Chili, and I was just stirring the "Big Pot" of chili, and thought of you for some reason. Odd.:cool:

I'm making Chili, and I was just stirring the "Big Pot" of chili, and thought of you for some reason. Odd.:cool:

 

 

Are you trying to say I like to stir the pot? :idunno::lol:

Are you trying to say I like to stir the pot? :idunno::lol:

What? No. Of course not. But you do bring up an interesting point..............

What? No. Of course not. But you do bring up an interesting point..............

 

Hey, can I use that big pot to practice my backstroke for my match against Phelps at Putnam?:cool:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.