Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Braves (2nd Half- Week 8)

Featured Replies

Hopefully this week will be better than last week.

 

Braves start a series in Florida against the Marlins.

 

Big note for the Braves is that Hudson is making his first start of the season tonight for the Braves in what could be his final month as a member of the Atlanta Braves depending on how he pitches.

 

 

Braves currently sit 3 1/2 GB of the Wildcard.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braves up 5-1 in the 9th against the Marlins. Let's go Soriano.

  • Author

Hmmm...I see that Hudson apparently didn't start tonight.

 

 

Time for the Braves to close it out tonight!

No they pushed Hudsons start back to tomorrow. I can't remember the reason. Something to do with Church being hurt and not wanting to send Gorecki back down or something. I don't remember.

  • Author
No they pushed Hudsons start back to tomorrow. I can't remember the reason. Something to do with Church being hurt and not wanting to send Gorecki back down or something. I don't remember.

 

Is this game on tv? Or was it....If I missed this game I'll be very upset.

Is this game on tv? Or was it....If I missed this game I'll be very upset.

 

No it wasn't on as far as I know.

Uggla doubled, drove in a run. 5-2...

Ross flies out to end the game.

 

Braves win. 69-62 now...3 games back from Colorado and San Francisco.

  • Author

On June 31st the Braves were 37-40 and 5 GB of the Wildcard but had 8 teams ahead of them. They also have a -10 runs scored/runs allowed differential.

 

As of tonight they are 69-62, 3 GB of the Wildcard and are in 3rd place. They have a +68 run differential right now.

  • Author

On June 31st the Braves were 37-40 and 5 GB of the Wildcard but had 8 teams ahead of them. They also have a -10 runs scored/runs allowed differential.

 

As of tonight they are 69-62, 3 GB of the Wildcard and are in 3rd place. They have a +68 run differential right now.

On June 31st the Braves were 37-40 and 5 GB of the Wildcard but had 8 teams ahead of them. They also have a -10 runs scored/runs allowed differential.

 

As of tonight they are 69-62, 3 GB of the Wildcard and are in 3rd place. They have a +68 run differential right now.

Pretty amazing turn around. I think bringing up Tommy Hanson was one big move, as well as trading for Adam LaRoche.

  • Author

Braves leading 1-0 against the Marlins right now after Chipper grounds into a DP with runners on the corners and no outs.

 

 

Game has been in a rain delay since 7pm.

 

 

 

On a side note the Giants lost, and the Rockies are currently leading the Mets 4-2.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.