Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County 2009/2010

Featured Replies

It really is off-topic, but Cornerstone has had some pretty darn good teams that past few years. We'll never know, but I think it's VERY conceivable that they could have made the 8th Region all A final last year... When Cornerstone officially joins the 8th, they won't be a pushover...

 

Based on last year, they would be an easy out in the 8th unless North Hardin Christian joins the 8th.

Based on last year, they would be an easy out in the 8th unless North Hardin Christian joins the 8th.

 

The comment was that they'd do well in the 8th ALL-A, and I would stand by that statement. Among their wins was a win over Henry County last year, who went to the 8th region SF...

The comment was that they'd do well in the 8th ALL-A, and I would stand by that statement. Among their wins was a win over Henry County last year, who went to the 8th region SF...

 

I am aware that you were commenting on the ALL A, my point was they couldn't play with the rest of the ALL-A 8th region (based on the rest of the W's on their schedule that year-only big win was vs. HC)...but I guess we'll never know. With that said, it's a moot point and OC will have a TOUGH schedule, no Cornerstone Christian's on that schedule. We shall see how it plays out. Good luck.

I am aware that you were commenting on the ALL A, my point was they couldn't play with the rest of the ALL-A 8th region (based on the rest of the W's on their schedule that year-only big win was vs. HC)...but I guess we'll never know. With that said, it's a moot point and OC will have a TOUGH schedule, no Cornerstone Christian's on that schedule. We shall see how it plays out. Good luck.

 

Actually, we'll never know, because Cornerstone wasn't in the 8th Region last year. Not sure about the other posters, but my suggestion was that they could have competed in well in the 8th All-A last year.

 

This year, I haven't seen them, but I don't think they have nearly the same level of talent, based on comments from other coaches.

 

Interestingly, the All-A coaches ranked the CC team (8th and last), but they are not in the tournament brackets...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.