Scott County/Nelson County Scrimmage

Firstn10

Can anyone supply a score and some more details on this scrimmage? :cool:

I was told the final score was 27-12, with Scott Co. getting a late TD against the NC JV. Scott Co. really struggled with its run defense and tackling and had no answers for NC junior RB Quentin Brooks.

I was told the final score was 27-12, with Scott Co. getting a late TD against the NC JV. Scott Co. really struggled with its run defense and tackling and had no answers for NC junior RB Quentin Brooks.

I've heard a little speculating that Nelson County is the favorite in District 2 and maybe the best team in western Kentucky 6A. Nice to see the Cardinals back near the top of the 6A pile.

I've heard a little speculating that Nelson County is the favorite in District 2 and maybe the best team in western Kentucky 6A. Nice to see the Cardinals back near the top of the 6A pile.

I think the talent is there for the Cardinals to do something big. But they've got to overcome some bad habits of the past to take what would amount to 2-3 big steps for the program. They should be able to score with most anybody; defense has been and is where the questions arise.