Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Ten

Featured Replies

How's everyone feeling about their team so far?

 

I'm pretty happy with the quality of players that I have. I changed up my strategy a little this year compared to past and I have been somewhat happy with results. Hopefully it will work out well for me.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How's everyone feeling about their team so far?

 

I'm pretty happy with the quality of players that I have. I changed up my strategy a little this year compared to past and I have been somewhat happy with results. Hopefully it will work out well for me.

 

Not comfortable with my QB. I waited too long to take one...I feel great about my running backs and wide receivers.

10.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - QB Jake Delhomme CAR

10.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Derrick Mason BAL

10.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - Tampa Bay DEF

10.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - QB Jason Campbell WAS

10.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - QB Marc Bulger STL

10.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Earnest Graham TB

10.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - New England DEF

10.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - QB Joe Flacco BAL

10.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - K David Akers Philly

10.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - QB Kerry Collins TENN

10.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - WR Kevin Curtis Philly

10.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - RB Sammy Morris NEP

10.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Michael Bush OAK

10.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Fred Taylor NEP

10.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - WR Justin Gage TEN

 

10.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – OTC until 3:18pm EST on 8/4

Justin Gage WR TEN

 

I thought about him back when I picked Nate Washington...who knows how that will work out.

 

Not comfortable with my QB. I waited too long to take one...I feel great about my running backs and wide receivers.

 

Yeah, I feel good about my team but I'm afraid it might be to confident.

 

I do have the QB with the most points last year, 2nd best defense from last year, top 3 kicker, and who knows which TO will show up. I'm not thrilled about the RB's, but if Westbrook is healthy then no worries. Either way, they are better than my best.

 

I may be wrong, but I feel this is my best draft I've had in this league...maybe not though lol.

  • Author

Round 11 thread started

  • Author
Any update on how we are progressing Godot?
We are on pace to finish before September.
How's everyone feeling about their team so far?

 

I'm pretty happy with the quality of players that I have. I changed up my strategy a little this year compared to past and I have been somewhat happy with results. Hopefully it will work out well for me.

 

Those rosters look pretty even from top to bottom. Should be an interesting year,

Ryan Longwell K Minn

  • Author
Those rosters look pretty even from top to bottom. Should be an interesting year,
That's what I was thinking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.