Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 5 Greenup County 2 (American Legion)

Featured Replies

Regional first Round game at Rowan County City Park.

Any other scores from that tournament?

Any stats on the game? Did all the players play for both teams? I know there were some issues between these two teams recently.

Is Paul Lewis the Coach for Post 76? I heard he services were not needed any more for Ashland post. I didn't know if it was true or not.

Is Paul Lewis the Coach for Post 76? I heard he services were not needed any more for Ashland post. I didn't know if it was true or not.

 

Paul Lewis has been put on temporary suspendsion by Post 76. He is not the coach at the present time.

Does anyone have the schedule for this weekend?

Paul Lewis has been put on temporary suspendsion by Post 76. He is not the coach at the present time.

 

Thanks

Paul Lewis has been put on temporary suspendsion by Post 76. He is not the coach at the present time.

 

WHY?

I don't the situation, but let's be mindful of the rules, especially Rule 9, if it should apply.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.