Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Porter be brought back.

Should Michael Porter be brought back. 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Michael Porter be brought back.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Michael Porter left the team voluntarily to spend more time with his wife & family.

 

It'd be a nice gesture, but I don't think he wants to come back.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just sayin...

 

I could shoot 33% from the 3pt. line with nobody in the same zip code like he had it last year and I am 58. You had to send him an invitation to shoot. He can not dribble against pressure at all, slow on defense, he was just not a good PG.

I could shoot 33% from the 3pt. line with nobody in the same zip code like he had it last year and I am 58. You had to send him an invitation to shoot. He can not dribble against pressure at all, slow on defense, he was just not a good PG.

 

1. I HIGHLY doubt you could hit 33% playing in the SEC no matter what.

2. He was hesitant to shoot because he was playing the point, it wasn't his job to shoot.

3. You're right, he's not a great PG. The point was that he'd probably get minutes at SG (however limited they would be) instead of PG.

 

 

He was the second best 3 point shooter on the team. He's a solid PERSON and if there's room on the squad and he would like to be on the team, I would welcome him back. He wouldn't be a critical piece of the puzzle, but I wouldn't mind seeing him bring 5-10 minutes a game.

1. I HIGHLY doubt you could hit 33% playing in the SEC no matter what.

2. He was hesitant to shoot because he was playing the point, it wasn't his job to shoot.

3. You're right, he's not a great PG. The point was that he'd probably get minutes at SG (however limited they would be) instead of PG.

 

 

He was the second best 3 point shooter on the team. He's a solid PERSON and if there's room on the squad and he would like to be on the team, I would welcome him back. He wouldn't be a critical piece of the puzzle, but I wouldn't mind seeing him bring 5-10 minutes a game.

 

The days of UK playing a person of Porter's athletic ability are long gone!

I like Porter as a person, but he needs to focus on his family at this point. If he stood to make millions or even hundreds of thousands on a pro contract, I would be all for his return. It would be worth the sacrifice to his young family, IMO. Being that he would likely never see the court, however, I think his best decision is at home with the wife and baby. JMO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.