Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter v. Lawrence County Predictions

Featured Replies

What does everyone think about these two young teams. I know Lawrence would be the favorite but so were Greenup and Boyd Co. East is playing well right now. Should be fun to watch. I know Lawrence is pretty young and so is East Carter they only have 1 senior on the team. I think Lawrence benefited from the tournament being put back a day it gives Shepherd the chance to pitch on four days rest instead of three. But still should be fum to watch.

I think it will be a good series, and East will give all they have, but Lawrence Co. will pull it out in 3.

I think this will be a good series, Lawrence should win the first game with Chandler Shepherd pitching, but watch the second game with Cody Moore pitching alot of people don't know about him, but he's an awesome pitcher and only a sophomore only.

I think Lawrence Co. will take it in the first 2 games!:walk:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.