June 4, 200917 yr I didn't get that feeling from talking to Ferg... Here is a link to KSR where Ferguson noted that Cal has told him he's the #1 target for 2010. http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=19541 I've also read it in at least 1, maybe 2 other places.
June 4, 200917 yr Here is a link to KSR where Ferguson noted that Cal has told him he's the #1 target for 2010. http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=19541 I've also read it in at least 1, maybe 2 other places. I was standing there when he did that interview. I still don't think Ferg is all that enamored with Cal at this point...
June 4, 200917 yr I was standing there when he did that interview. I still don't think Ferg is all that enamored with Cal at this point... Then you should've known that Cal told him he's the #1 target...:lol: I agree that Ferg has cooled off on KY. I also think that he'll wind up there eventually. Everything that I've read has indicated that Ferg wants to play on the wing. Calipari wants him to play on the wing as well. I think it'll work out. I also don't blame Dominique for re-opening his recruitment & listening to what's out there. There's no reason for a big-time recruit to committ / sign early.
June 4, 200917 yr Then you should've known that Cal told him he's the #1 target...:lol: Do you think he told Barton he was the #2 target for 2010? Jackson he's #3? It's coach speak and means nothing...
June 4, 200917 yr Do you think he told Barton he was the #2 target for 2010? Jackson he's #3? It's coach speak and means nothing... Obviously it's coach speak. But I think it's always a priority to keep the highly rated recruits who have already committed to your program. Especially when they can be as dangerous in the DD offense as Ferg could be...
June 4, 200917 yr Obviously it's coach speak. But I think it's always a priority to keep the highly rated recruits who have already committed to your program. Especially when they can be as dangerous in the DD offense as Ferg could be... OK. I still don't think he ends up at UK, and I'm not so sure he's a great fit for the DDM. He can handle the ball some, but putting it on the deck and attacking the rim in the half court is something I've seen him have quite a bit of trouble with this Spring...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.